uhg! headaches!!!

saveferris2009

Have you had your oxygen saturation tested? Many people who de-sat at night get headaches in teh AM.

Also, if you have untreated allergies, especially to dust mites (that live in your comforter, pillows and mattress) this can cause headaches as you breathe in dust mite fecal matter all night.

take care

saveferris2009

Have you had your oxygen saturation tested? Many people who de-sat at night get headaches in teh AM.

Also, if you have untreated allergies, especially to dust mites (that live in your comforter, pillows and mattress) this can cause headaches as you breathe in dust mite fecal matter all night.

take care

saveferris2009

take care

saveferris2009

take care

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Also, if you have untreated allergies, especially to dust mites (that live in your comforter, pillows and mattress) this can cause headaches as you breathe in dust mite fecal matter all night.
<br />
<br />take care

MMBinNC

I get a ton of headaches and I am extremely interested in the O2 saturation cause. I have had a lot of trouble with daytime tiredness and we have slowly begun to think that I could be desatting at night. This is obviously another reason for me to ask for a sleep study!

MMBinNC

I get a ton of headaches and I am extremely interested in the O2 saturation cause. I have had a lot of trouble with daytime tiredness and we have slowly begun to think that I could be desatting at night. This is obviously another reason for me to ask for a sleep study!

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

P

pbpc95

I had the same problem. I did the sleep study and needed O2 at night. It was simple, I just wore an O2 Sat. monitor attached to my finger overnight and the next day the Medical Supply Co. picked it up, printed out the results and faxed them to my doctor. I got set up for home O2 and WaLa!, no more headaches! It also helps with the being tired during the day problem. Hope you get some relief soon!
Pam

P

pbpc95

I had the same problem. I did the sleep study and needed O2 at night. It was simple, I just wore an O2 Sat. monitor attached to my finger overnight and the next day the Medical Supply Co. picked it up, printed out the results and faxed them to my doctor. I got set up for home O2 and WaLa!, no more headaches! It also helps with the being tired during the day problem. Hope you get some relief soon!
Pam

P

pbpc95

Pam

P

pbpc95

Pam

P

pbpc95

<br />Pam