UK: Organs to be taken without consent

EmilysMom

I believe there is a grass roots group somewhere in the US trying to get the same going for the US where it will become an "opt-out" decision. Your organs will be taken unless you have opted out. Much better than the way they do it now. Some many wasted organs now, because people in grief don't want to think about it and hospitals don't want to ask, so organs get wasted. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

EmilysMom

I believe there is a grass roots group somewhere in the US trying to get the same going for the US where it will become an "opt-out" decision. Your organs will be taken unless you have opted out. Much better than the way they do it now. Some many wasted organs now, because people in grief don't want to think about it and hospitals don't want to ask, so organs get wasted. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

EmilysMom

EmilysMom

EmilysMom

katyf13

I cannot imagine anyone being against this. If anyone had a problem with it, all they would have to do is opt out. Seriously, when it was getting down to the wire, I considered taking some people's organs without consent if you know what I mean...

katyf13

I cannot imagine anyone being against this. If anyone had a problem with it, all they would have to do is opt out. Seriously, when it was getting down to the wire, I considered taking some people's organs without consent if you know what I mean...

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13