ultrase

anonymous

hey..anyone know what happens if you take too much ultrase?? i hear that large doses aren't good? anyone know anything about this??thanks

anonymous

When I take too many, I get constipated and/or real large stools and the pain that goes w/ both situations. I guess in extreme situations, you could get a blockage?

Cowboy72

It can damage your Liver. There has always been a concern about the amount I take. I have found ways to eat meals that greatly reduce the amount I need to take. The sad part is once you get your body used to a diet you gotta stick to it. But If you want hot wings take'em. otherwise I have found standard meat and potatos with a small veg side does okay, but if you need more then your doc RX talk to them about options.

Ed

anonymous

hmm, i dont know what happens if you take too much but i take a lot too. i started out just taking like 10 in the morning and then like 10 more at night because i always would forget to take them when i was out. now i still do that but i also remember to tke them when i'm out.. its like a habit..take them when i wake up with all my other ipills and then again with my night meds. plus i open them up.anyone else? i have had no problems with this but i also didn'gt know about it hurting your liver. let me know what you find out.

JennaB

I've done that a lot, too. Sometimes I get paranoid that I forgot my Creon, so I take a few extra. I stay pretty regular.

anonymous

i don't have insurance. ultrase is really expensive.discount cards are a joke. its still really high.i have thought about buying from canada.anyone do this?

RoxyChick2381

I would recommend you go to the welfare officeand apply for a medical cupon. It will cover all your meds and medical care. Good Luck!

anonymous

it was the only time i could remember to take them. i had to tke a bunch of other pills so i just took them all at the same time. i would forget to bring them if i was out so i figured at least i would have taken some already. not a good system but it works for me.

anonymous

Honestly I really don't think it can "work" for you. You need to take your enzyme right before you eat. If your taking in morning and at night your enzyme is trying to break up food thats not even in your belly yet. Doesn't that defeat the purpose. Eva

anonymous

i have heard of fibroscolopath( spelling) ( scaring of the colon) this is due to too much lipase there is a limt on the amounts you should take.

Emily65Roses

Well the severity of stomach problems changes person to person... And also, the real younger kids are more than likely going to need smaller numbers because their tummies are so small. So maybe they're on Ultrase 12s or what have you as children, then switch to 18s or 20s as they grow older. This is, of course, just a guess.