UNC Chapel Hill CF Family Day

albino15

My parents went to CF family day at UNC Chapel Hill last Saturday, just wondering if anyone else's parents went.

Don't know how many North Carolinian's there are on here anyway.

albino15

My parents went to CF family day at UNC Chapel Hill last Saturday, just wondering if anyone else's parents went.

albino15

albino15

albino15

<br />
<br />Don't know how many North Carolinian's there are on here anyway.

LThorpe

My son and his wife went to Chapel Hill CF Family Day on Saturday. They have a daughter, 11, with CF. They said it was very informative and were glad they attended.

LThorpe

My son and his wife went to Chapel Hill CF Family Day on Saturday. They have a daughter, 11, with CF. They said it was very informative and were glad they attended.

LThorpe

LThorpe

LThorpe