Unique girl names

MOME2RT

Trying to help out my cousin. Shes having a girl by the 31st & she is having a hard time picking out a name. Her sons name is Aizik (8) (pronouced Isaac) Blaze, so it has to compete with that.....she really likes Ainsley but cant get her son or boyfriend to like it...lol. She also likes Miley. Thought I would get some ideas from yall. Thanks!

MOME2RT

Trying to help out my cousin. Shes having a girl by the 31st & she is having a hard time picking out a name. Her sons name is Aizik (8) (pronouced Isaac) Blaze, so it has to compete with that.....she really likes Ainsley but cant get her son or boyfriend to like it...lol. She also likes Miley. Thought I would get some ideas from yall. Thanks!

MOME2RT

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
A coworker's granddaughter is named Lyric. Saw somewhere a popular name lately is heaven spelled backwards so Neveah.

If she's looking for something starting with the letter A -- Ava or Avah

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
A coworker's granddaughter is named Lyric. Saw somewhere a popular name lately is heaven spelled backwards so Neveah.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

kybert

no offence, but is there a law against normal names and spelling these days? you know, whenever i look at trinkets that have names written on them, i can never find a normal name anymore.

kybert

no offence, but is there a law against normal names and spelling these days? you know, whenever i look at trinkets that have names written on them, i can never find a normal name anymore.

kybert

wuffles

Hehe you wouldn't want Aizik to move to Australia. We say 'Isaac' completely differently (Eye-Zac) so it sure would cause some confusion.

If she likes different, maybe she could try going on a baby names website (eg. babynames.com.au) and looking at names from different origins. Then at least she won't be inventing the names, and some of them sound pretty.

wuffles

Hehe you wouldn't want Aizik to move to Australia. We say 'Isaac' completely differently (Eye-Zac) so it sure would cause some confusion.

If she likes different, maybe she could try going on a baby names website (eg. babynames.com.au) and looking at names from different origins. Then at least she won't be inventing the names, and some of them sound pretty.

wuffles

elrustad

We named our daughter Ashalyn. It is a unique name and you won't find it in any of the books.

You will find Asha or lyn but not together.

By the way Miley is a great name.

elrustad

We named our daughter Ashalyn. It is a unique name and you won't find it in any of the books.

elrustad