Unique girl names

MOME2RT

Thanks guys, keep'em coming. I told her about Avah & someone at work told her about the heaven spelled backwards. Lyric, was on her bf list....BTW her name is Laura & bf name is Cliff......I spelled Laura backwards & she said nah!

I agree on the commonly spelled names.....even I couldnt find my name when I was growing up, but now its all over the place. Reece, on the other hand is spelled with a S instead of a C. Im always telling ppl that.

MOME2RT

Thanks guys, keep'em coming. I told her about Avah & someone at work told her about the heaven spelled backwards. Lyric, was on her bf list....BTW her name is Laura & bf name is Cliff......I spelled Laura backwards & she said nah!

I agree on the commonly spelled names.....even I couldnt find my name when I was growing up, but now its all over the place. Reece, on the other hand is spelled with a S instead of a C. Im always telling ppl that.

MOME2RT

Breezy

I went to school with someone named Zabrina.

Sioban is Irish and pronounced "Sha-von". I also like the name Alathea "A-lay-zee-a" and it's Greek and means "truthful". Lately i also like the name Kendall which is different.

I think you can take any 'normal' name and just change the spelling.!!! Kudos to ur cousin for rocking out unique names!!!

Breezy

Sioban is Irish and pronounced "Sha-von". I also like the name Alathea "A-lay-zee-a" and it's Greek and means "truthful". Lately i also like the name Kendall which is different.

I think you can take any 'normal' name and just change the spelling.!!! Kudos to ur cousin for rocking out unique names!!!

Breezy

HairGirl

Just to go along with dyza's my friend named her daughter 'Nuala' and it's pronounced 'Noola' just spelled differently, I like it.

HairGirl

Just to go along with dyza's my friend named her daughter 'Nuala' and it's pronounced 'Noola' just spelled differently, I like it.

HairGirl

Allie

Some unique girl's names I thought of/remembered:

Tethera
Azer
Dahlia
Tirzah
Hermia
Tzipporah
Fermina
Amaranta
Calpurnia
Helena
Titania

this is of course, assuming she wants a unique girl name, and not a normal name spelled bizarrely. good luck!

Allie

Tethera
Azer
Dahlia
Tirzah
Hermia
Tzipporah
Fermina
Amaranta
Calpurnia
Helena
Titania

this is of course, assuming she wants a unique girl name, and not a normal name spelled bizarrely. good luck!

Allie

Tethera
Azer
Dahlia
Tirzah
Hermia
Tzipporah
Fermina
Amaranta
Calpurnia
Helena
Titania

65rosessamurai

Some names in Japan have similarities in the western world...

Erika
Eriko
Eri (like Ellie)
Risa
Rin (like Lynne)

But, some of the Japanese names I like are Shizuka (means 'Quiet')and Makiko. A famous singer's name is Hikaru, but her nickname is "Hikki". Another famous singer's name is "Ayumi". There's another t.v. talent who's from the States, and her name is "Kaya".
However, just a few names I didn't like were Reiko (Cold, as in heart is ice cold!), Keiko (a very common name), and Jun (like June), but the reason why I don't like Jun is because they can use it for a guy's name as well, it's just a matter of what Chinese Character they use for it's name. Junko is a variation of Jun.
A personal note, I never cared for girls names that were named after the calander months. Always got my heart broken from May, Hatsuki (Japanese for Autumn Solstice), April and June!

Hope that gave some insight, from the other side of the world!

65rosessamurai

Erika
Eriko
Eri (like Ellie)
Risa
Rin (like Lynne)

But, some of the Japanese names I like are Shizuka (means 'Quiet')and Makiko. A famous singer's name is Hikaru, but her nickname is "Hikki". Another famous singer's name is "Ayumi". There's another t.v. talent who's from the States, and her name is "Kaya".
However, just a few names I didn't like were Reiko (Cold, as in heart is ice cold!), Keiko (a very common name), and Jun (like June), but the reason why I don't like Jun is because they can use it for a guy's name as well, it's just a matter of what Chinese Character they use for it's name. Junko is a variation of Jun.
A personal note, I never cared for girls names that were named after the calander months. Always got my heart broken from May, Hatsuki (Japanese for Autumn Solstice), April and June!

65rosessamurai

Erika
Eriko
Eri (like Ellie)
Risa
Rin (like Lynne)