Update of Diagnosis

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly blood tests to check liver function, vitamin levels, sodium levels, blood sugar.... Sputum or throat cultures to see if anything is growing... Chest Xrays... Possibly fecal fat tests to see if he's pancreatic sufficient or insufficient... Weight & Height to see how he's tracking for growth...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly blood tests to check liver function, vitamin levels, sodium levels, blood sugar.... Sputum or throat cultures to see if anything is growing... Chest Xrays... Possibly fecal fat tests to see if he's pancreatic sufficient or insufficient... Weight & Height to see how he's tracking for growth...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

B

bdd9623

Thanks for the info. I have to say that I fibbed when I said I don't care if they find the mutations, just care that he is now being treated. I really want to know for sure.

B

bdd9623

Thanks for the info. I have to say that I fibbed when I said I don't care if they find the mutations, just care that he is now being treated. I really want to know for sure.

B

bdd9623

B

bdd9623

B

bdd9623