Update on Garren--Prayers still needed

zoe4life

Oh, this is so horrible. I had just asked Mel about them....like she said...darn it!!! This just seems so unfair for the poor little guy.

We will definately keep praying for him and the family...

Love,

zoe4life

Oh, this is so horrible. I had just asked Mel about them....like she said...darn it!!! This just seems so unfair for the poor little guy.

Love,

zoe4life

Love,

zoe4life

Love,

zoe4life

Love,

lilismom

I was just thinking of Garran last night. Victoria must be absolutely exhausted.

My thoughts are with their family.

lilismom

I was just thinking of Garran last night. Victoria must be absolutely exhausted.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom