Update on Josh

ShannonB

So I went to see Josh today. They uped his antibiotics and did another xray, they said it looks like there is more 'junk' in his lungs than when he was admitted. So they arn't sure what to do next its just a waiting game.He has been running a fever for the last day or so. Also he has been getting very short of breath just talking to me, or just walking to the bathroom even with his oxygen on. Also his blood sugars are running higher but that happens whenever he is sick. Well that is all for now.Thanks for listening. hope everyon eis staying warn.

ShannonB

So I went to see Josh today. They uped his antibiotics and did another xray, they said it looks like there is more 'junk' in his lungs than when he was admitted. So they arn't sure what to do next its just a waiting game.He has been running a fever for the last day or so. Also he has been getting very short of breath just talking to me, or just walking to the bathroom even with his oxygen on. Also his blood sugars are running higher but that happens whenever he is sick. Well that is all for now.Thanks for listening. hope everyon eis staying warn.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry Josh seems a bit worse since he was admitted. I hope that they get a handle on this very soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm sorry Josh seems a bit worse since he was admitted. I hope that they get a handle on this very soon. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

petnurse

I am sorry to hear he is not doing better. Hopefully the doctors will figure it out and he will feel better soon. Prayers for your family!

petnurse

I am sorry to hear he is not doing better. Hopefully the doctors will figure it out and he will feel better soon. Prayers for your family!

petnurse

petnurse

petnurse

C

Cherylwithone

Sorry to hear he is worse. I hope they figure it out soon.
I am sure it's hard for the both of you when he is not home. The kids must really miss him. I love the pics you have posted.

C

Cherylwithone

I am sure it's hard for the both of you when he is not home. The kids must really miss him. I love the pics you have posted.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />I am sure it's hard for the both of you when he is not home. The kids must really miss him. I love the pics you have posted.