Update on Lindsey

mom2leila

Kurt just called to say Lindsey's surgery has been delayed until tonight around 9-9:30pm. He said everything still looked good and that the delay had something to do with the donor's other organs. He said Lindsey is still doing well and that her biggest issue at this point is lack of sleep. She had just fallen asleep last night when she got the call. So right now everyone has left her room for a little while so she can try and get a nap. Kurt's going to call me later tonight and let me know how things are going. I was so glad he called!

mom2leila

Kurt just called to say Lindsey's surgery has been delayed until tonight around 9-9:30pm. He said everything still looked good and that the delay had something to do with the donor's other organs. He said Lindsey is still doing well and that her biggest issue at this point is lack of sleep. She had just fallen asleep last night when she got the call. So right now everyone has left her room for a little while so she can try and get a nap. Kurt's going to call me later tonight and let me know how things are going. I was so glad he called!

mom2leila