update on Marie, our Swedishstar

Marjolein

They have postponed waking Marie up till after the weekend now.. Her dad has written they need to clear her lungs after the pulmonary.
I don't really know what he means by that. But maybe that they did a bronchoscopie and are doing like a lavage(?) now to try to clear her lungs from the Aspergillus that is in there.. This is just a thought, i don't know really. I have asked if he could explain but i didn't hear back.

He said that everything is looking fine and that the readings indicate a positive trend. So that's good!

Though i hope to hear they will be able to really wake her up after the weekend, that will feel good. Cause i have to say it's all still very scary...

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

They have postponed waking Marie up till after the weekend now.. Her dad has written they need to clear her lungs after the pulmonary.
I don't really know what he means by that. But maybe that they did a bronchoscopie and are doing like a lavage(?) now to try to clear her lungs from the Aspergillus that is in there.. This is just a thought, i don't know really. I have asked if he could explain but i didn't hear back.

He said that everything is looking fine and that the readings indicate a positive trend. So that's good!

Though i hope to hear they will be able to really wake her up after the weekend, that will feel good. Cause i have to say it's all still very scary...

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein