Update on rmklaus89 sinus suregry

M

mneville

By age one and a half, my son's sinus disease was so bad it has also detroyed the bone in his nose. He has now had two sinus surgeries before age three and a half.

M

mneville

By age one and a half, my son's sinus disease was so bad it has also detroyed the bone in his nose. He has now had two sinus surgeries before age three and a half.

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville

<br />
<br />

NicStrange

I know how it feels melissa. I have had two sinus surgeries and am constantly dealing with sinus infections that it feels like never go away.

NicStrange

I know how it feels melissa. I have had two sinus surgeries and am constantly dealing with sinus infections that it feels like never go away.

NicStrange

NicStrange

NicStrange