Updatefor Cheyenne(debs2girls)--edited 1/11

lilismom

Please send Prayers and cards for Cheyenne

I'm sorry Cheyenne is still sick. I'll be thinking of you and pray that she is better soon.

lilismom

I'm sorry Cheyenne is still sick. I'll be thinking of you and pray that she is better soon.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

JustDucky

I am so sorry that Cheyenne is still so sick...poor girl! I will pray that things start to turn around soon and that she gets out of that hospital and quickly! Warm thoughts and hugs going out your way...Jenn

JustDucky

I am so sorry that Cheyenne is still so sick...poor girl! I will pray that things start to turn around soon and that she gets out of that hospital and quickly! Warm thoughts and hugs going out your way...Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

JazzysMom

Deb & Cheyenne are both in my prayers. I hope that Cheyenne pulls thru this physical part & Deb has the strength to hold it all together.

I know that you have had a fight Deb. Dont give up. Jazmine is part black & God forbid she get a "white" disease & the doctor told me it was impossible I would have his head on a platter & it wouldnt be the "Silver Platters".

HUGS HUGS HUGS

JazzysMom

Deb & Cheyenne are both in my prayers. I hope that Cheyenne pulls thru this physical part & Deb has the strength to hold it all together.

I know that you have had a fight Deb. Dont give up. Jazmine is part black & God forbid she get a "white" disease & the doctor told me it was impossible I would have his head on a platter & it wouldnt be the "Silver Platters".

HUGS HUGS HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS HUGS HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS HUGS HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Please send Prayers and cards for Cheyenne(debs2girls)

Its not easy to have your little ones feel so yucky. I hope CHeyenne feels better soon. Debbie- I hope you are getting some rest. Hang in there and please let us know how she does.

Thanks Terri for the update!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Its not easy to have your little ones feel so yucky. I hope CHeyenne feels better soon. Debbie- I hope you are getting some rest. Hang in there and please let us know how she does.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader