Updates

charlotte1984

I have started being good and updating my blog again. So anyone who is interested in our story is more than welcome to visit my blog and catch up on our news there. I'm not sure if it might scare people a bit too much posting my updates on here as i'm not exactly having an easy ride with this pregnancy so if you want to follow come and find us at...

www.diddyangel.blogspot.com

charlotte1984

I have started being good and updating my blog again. So anyone who is interested in our story is more than welcome to visit my blog and catch up on our news there. I'm not sure if it might scare people a bit too much posting my updates on here as i'm not exactly having an easy ride with this pregnancy so if you want to follow come and find us at...

charlotte1984

charlotte1984

charlotte1984

<br />
<br />www.diddyangel.blogspot.com