ups and downs....

KMV77

Its crazy how I can feel so good one day and so crappy the next. This weather is beating me up, I cant take the humidity. Anyone else having issues on the east coast??? rant over sorry....
Kevin

KMV77

Its crazy how I can feel so good one day and so crappy the next. This weather is beating me up, I cant take the humidity. Anyone else having issues on the east coast??? rant over sorry....
Kevin

KMV77

<br />Kevin

a

Hi Kevin,
I live in Mississippi and the heat is about killing me too. I stay inside and try not to go out much. I use to live in Ohio the humidity is not as bad there. I know today it is 93 but it feels like it is 98 here. I am going back home to ohio on monday and i can't wait to get out of this heat. well ttyl good luck!

a

Hi Kevin,
I live in Mississippi and the heat is about killing me too. I stay inside and try not to go out much. I use to live in Ohio the humidity is not as bad there. I know today it is 93 but it feels like it is 98 here. I am going back home to ohio on monday and i can't wait to get out of this heat. well ttyl good luck!

a

Hi Kevin,
<br />I live in Mississippi and the heat is about killing me too. I stay inside and try not to go out much. I use to live in Ohio the humidity is not as bad there. I know today it is 93 but it feels like it is 98 here. I am going back home to ohio on monday and i can't wait to get out of this heat. well ttyl good luck!

Printer

Kevin:

I'm in Massachusetts. Between the pollen and the poor air quality, this has been by far the worst summer of my life. I suggest that you see a good allergest.

Bill

Male 70 years with CF

Printer

Kevin:

I'm in Massachusetts. Between the pollen and the poor air quality, this has been by far the worst summer of my life. I suggest that you see a good allergest.

Bill

Male 70 years with CF

Printer

Kevin:
<br />
<br />I'm in Massachusetts. Between the pollen and the poor air quality, this has been by far the worst summer of my life. I suggest that you see a good allergest.
<br />
<br />Bill
<br />
<br />Male 70 years with CF