urgent ???? please help..

JBUCCA

hello everyone, just a ? i need to know. did this or does this ever happen w/ cf and stomache problems? since the min i woke up today my right side where my pancreasae is is trobing!!! i have been in bed all day and not to mention craping my brains out, its not greasy.. i finally cant take it am waiting for my dr to call back, which i hope will be soon!!! its not my appentix i know its my pancrease but is there anything to do right now!!!! do i go to the er for a catscan or ultrasound to make sure it wont explode!! sorry for being dumb w/ this but i never had pancrease problems before please give me some info... i know im not blocked up cause i keep going after evertyhting i eat... thank you so much

JBUCCA

hello everyone, just a ? i need to know. did this or does this ever happen w/ cf and stomache problems? since the min i woke up today my right side where my pancreasae is is trobing!!! i have been in bed all day and not to mention craping my brains out, its not greasy.. i finally cant take it am waiting for my dr to call back, which i hope will be soon!!! its not my appentix i know its my pancrease but is there anything to do right now!!!! do i go to the er for a catscan or ultrasound to make sure it wont explode!! sorry for being dumb w/ this but i never had pancrease problems before please give me some info... i know im not blocked up cause i keep going after evertyhting i eat... thank you so much

anonymous

I would put something warm on your tummy and see if it helps. I have got some cramps when I go more often. IS there anything that you ate that is different? I am sure you will be fine. I think massaging helps even when I get cramps I massage my stomach area around my intestines too. All going toward your colon which is on your left side of your body
Risa

anonymous

I would put something warm on your tummy and see if it helps. I have got some cramps when I go more often. IS there anything that you ate that is different? I am sure you will be fine. I think massaging helps even when I get cramps I massage my stomach area around my intestines too. All going toward your colon which is on your left side of your body
Risa

JBUCCA

i didnt recall eating anything abnormal, but today i couldnt barley eat, eat all came out!!! im just scared case i dont think its my appentix but what is a pancrease attack?? what does it do??

JBUCCA

i didnt recall eating anything abnormal, but today i couldnt barley eat, eat all came out!!! im just scared case i dont think its my appentix but what is a pancrease attack?? what does it do??

JazzysMom

Dont panic.......it could be a few things. Do you have any nausia? I get that a lot. I also should call the doctor more often when things happen, but I dont so......when do you expect a call back? Try some tea....nothing harsh & warm compresses on the belly to calm it down. Is there lots of gas?

JazzysMom

Dont panic.......it could be a few things. Do you have any nausia? I get that a lot. I also should call the doctor more often when things happen, but I dont so......when do you expect a call back? Try some tea....nothing harsh & warm compresses on the belly to calm it down. Is there lots of gas?

JBUCCA

thank you so much for helping so quick... my doc still didnt call back, jerk!!! so this is the only place people understand thank you any more tips!!!

JBUCCA

thank you so much for helping so quick... my doc still didnt call back, jerk!!! so this is the only place people understand thank you any more tips!!!

JBUCCA

not nausea, just recovering from the flu, but i dont think that has anything to do w/ it.. its my lower right side... does this ever happen to anyone else?

JBUCCA

not nausea, just recovering from the flu, but i dont think that has anything to do w/ it.. its my lower right side... does this ever happen to anyone else?

JazzysMom

I am sorry....my pain is ALWAYS my left side when its bowl problems. Never had pain on the right....if you dont get a call soon, can you get to the ER? If this wasnt new to you, I wouldnt be as concerned.

JazzysMom

I am sorry....my pain is ALWAYS my left side when its bowl problems. Never had pain on the right....if you dont get a call soon, can you get to the ER? If this wasnt new to you, I wouldnt be as concerned.

JBUCCA

my bowel problems are alwat=ys on my lower right side... right by my appentix.. but i know its not that!! it has happened before but for some reason im more nervouse tonight.. what happens when cf people get these attacks, what do we do?

JBUCCA

my bowel problems are alwat=ys on my lower right side... right by my appentix.. but i know its not that!! it has happened before but for some reason im more nervouse tonight.. what happens when cf people get these attacks, what do we do?