Ursodiol/Actigall

ashton2005

Hey there everyone i was wanting to see whether your kiddos take the pill or the liquid form of ursodiol/actigall.. Ashton has started taking his creon really well no choking or anything.. Im thinking of having him switched to the capsule form of his prevacid but i was wondering if anyone had experience with the capsule of ursodiol??? Any experiences would be great!! thanks

ashton2005

Hey there everyone i was wanting to see whether your kiddos take the pill or the liquid form of ursodiol/actigall.. Ashton has started taking his creon really well no choking or anything.. Im thinking of having him switched to the capsule form of his prevacid but i was wondering if anyone had experience with the capsule of ursodiol??? Any experiences would be great!! thanks

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, DS is still on the liquid meds, though he does swallow his enzymes, Vitamin A, E and K whole, so I'm thinking at some point he'll probably be switched. He's 4

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, DS is still on the liquid meds, though he does swallow his enzymes, Vitamin A, E and K whole, so I'm thinking at some point he'll probably be switched. He's 4

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

ktsmom

We are also thinking of switching, but the dosage of the smallest capsule isn't quite right, as I recall. I'll ask again at our next appointment.

Oh, and we use the Solutab for Prevacid. Is there an advantage to the capsule Prevacid?

ktsmom

We are also thinking of switching, but the dosage of the smallest capsule isn't quite right, as I recall. I'll ask again at our next appointment.

Oh, and we use the Solutab for Prevacid. Is there an advantage to the capsule Prevacid?

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

ashton2005

im not sure about the prevacid i just emailed our CF Center down at Riley Hospital to see what they say about the prevacid

ashton2005

im not sure about the prevacid i just emailed our CF Center down at Riley Hospital to see what they say about the prevacid

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005