Useful website

rpcvchina

Our kids are in the hospital, and a friend introduced us to this site. It's mainly for people who are having a baby and in need of meals, but anyone can use it for any situation when you may need to arrange some help with meals.

www.mealbaby.com

Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

Our kids are in the hospital, and a friend introduced us to this site. It's mainly for people who are having a baby and in need of meals, but anyone can use it for any situation when you may need to arrange some help with meals.

www.mealbaby.com

Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

www.mealbaby.com

Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

www.mealbaby.com

Mom to 2 w/cf

rpcvchina

<br />
<br />www.mealbaby.com
<br />
<br />Mom to 2 w/cf

M

Mommafirst

This is very cool. I think I'd feel really weird registering, though, like I'm begging my friends to help out while Alyssa is in the hospital. It sure would be nice, though, if friends or family could organize something like this without having to ask them -- though its a lot to expect.

M

Mommafirst

This is very cool. I think I'd feel really weird registering, though, like I'm begging my friends to help out while Alyssa is in the hospital. It sure would be nice, though, if friends or family could organize something like this without having to ask them -- though its a lot to expect.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

rpcvchina

Our experience has been that as soon as we say someone is in the hospital again, our friends and family say, "Is there anything I can do? Do you need meals?" If so, then we've said, "Sure that would be helpful. Can I just email you the information and you can decide." We haven't just populated the website with people's email address on our own. That would be a bit weird. I think if you use it for a friend having a baby (like at the baby shower, everyone writes their email addresses if they want to participate) then you can maintain it and add the mother as a guest so she can view what is happening.
It is one less thing to organize if you have kids in the hospital but internet access. I think everyone at home would just eat cereal every night if we didn't have some help. My husband is definitely not a cook!

Mom 2/cf one w/o

rpcvchina

Our experience has been that as soon as we say someone is in the hospital again, our friends and family say, "Is there anything I can do? Do you need meals?" If so, then we've said, "Sure that would be helpful. Can I just email you the information and you can decide." We haven't just populated the website with people's email address on our own. That would be a bit weird. I think if you use it for a friend having a baby (like at the baby shower, everyone writes their email addresses if they want to participate) then you can maintain it and add the mother as a guest so she can view what is happening.
It is one less thing to organize if you have kids in the hospital but internet access. I think everyone at home would just eat cereal every night if we didn't have some help. My husband is definitely not a cook!

Mom 2/cf one w/o

rpcvchina

Mom 2/cf one w/o

rpcvchina

Mom 2/cf one w/o

rpcvchina

<br />It is one less thing to organize if you have kids in the hospital but internet access. I think everyone at home would just eat cereal every night if we didn't have some help. My husband is definitely not a cook!
<br />
<br />Mom 2/cf one w/o