Using adapters and step down converters during travel for neb compressors

serendipity730

<P>Hi All,</P>
<P> </P>
<P>My DH and I are going to St. Lucia in a little over a month, and they have the same electric currency as the UK. ~10 yrs ago I was in Ireland, and I burned out my neb compressor on their current. I was wondering if ppl has used step down converters w/their neb compressors and had success using them abroad. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P> </P>

serendipity730

<P>Hi All,</P>
<P></P>
<P>My DH and I are going to St. Lucia in a little over a month, and they have the same electric currency as the UK. ~10 yrs ago I was in Ireland, and I burned out my neb compressor on their current. I was wondering if ppl has used step down converters w/their neb compressors and had success using them abroad. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P></P>

serendipity730

<P><BR>Hi All,</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P></P>

loredana

Hi Mary - Having just gone through this (although a trip to Italy was my trip) I found voltagevalet.com very helpful in explaining what I needed for my equipment.  As it turned out all my stuff only needed adapters but voltage valet really helped me firm that up.  Hope this helps!<br><br>Lori<br>48 y/o fwcf<br>

loredana

Hi Mary - Having just gone through this (although a trip to Italy was my trip) I found voltagevalet.com very helpful in explaining what I needed for my equipment. As it turned out all my stuff only needed adapters but voltage valet really helped me firm that up. Hope this helps!<br><br>Lori<br>48 y/o fwcf<br>

loredana

Hi Mary - Having just gone through this (although a trip to Italy was my trip) I found voltagevalet.com very helpful in explaining what I needed for my equipment. As it turned out all my stuff only needed adapters but voltage valet really helped me firm that up. Hope this helps!<br><br>Lori<br>48 y/o fwcf<br>