Using CF as a way to get what you want

Proxy

maybe its bit manipulative if you know you can do the activity but say that you cant or not feeling up to it, or maybe thats just lying idk.
And acting brashly as you say because you know you wont get a serious punishment from your parents is maybe taking advantage of them a bit?
As for your questions, you dont seem to be rly getting anything more like getting away with things like being lazy and acting brashly,if you didnt have CF i doubt youd get away with it?And idk if a complaint is legit if its a lie, if you really cant do it then ofc its legit but if your just using CF as an excuse to get out of something you can do then no, I would say thats not legit.
Im not judging,im just telling you how I see things.
Take Care

Proxy

maybe its bit manipulative if you know you can do the activity but say that you cant or not feeling up to it, or maybe thats just lying idk.
<br />And acting brashly as you say because you know you wont get a serious punishment from your parents is maybe taking advantage of them a bit?
<br />As for your questions, you dont seem to be rly getting anything more like getting away with things like being lazy and acting brashly,if you didnt have CF i doubt youd get away with it?And idk if a complaint is legit if its a lie, if you really cant do it then ofc its legit but if your just using CF as an excuse to get out of something you can do then no, I would say thats not legit.
<br />Im not judging,im just telling you how I see things.
<br />Take Care

E

entropy

Well, I could DO the physical activity if I REALLY wanted to. Because I have CF, when I do strenuous physical activity (like walking very long distances, etc) I do legitimately feel badly... I can get short of breath, anxiety, etc. I suppose the question would now be 'Is my feeling badly a sufficient justification for declining to do some sort of implored physical activity?'

E

entropy

Well, I could DO the physical activity if I REALLY wanted to. Because I have CF, when I do strenuous physical activity (like walking very long distances, etc) I do legitimately feel badly... I can get short of breath, anxiety, etc. I suppose the question would now be 'Is my feeling badly a sufficient justification for declining to do some sort of implored physical activity?'

E

entropy

W

windex125

entropy - I think you are just being a normal 20 yr. and lazy comes with that, also I think alot of younger people use the CF card but are probably not being as honest. just my opinion.. but getting thrown out of your home? I hope your not being self destructive? It's really none of my biz. but if you wld like to share. Also don't regret bringing up the subject, it was a honest question that I don't think alot of people will be 100% honest anyway becasue admiting wld bring in the guilt factor.OMG how can I possibly admit to doing that? what will people think? well they wld think yr. quite normal I think anyway. Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

entropy - I think you are just being a normal 20 yr. and lazy comes with that, also I think alot of younger people use the CF card but are probably not being as honest. just my opinion.. but getting thrown out of your home? I hope your not being self destructive? It's really none of my biz. but if you wld like to share. Also don't regret bringing up the subject, it was a honest question that I don't think alot of people will be 100% honest anyway becasue admiting wld bring in the guilt factor.OMG how can I possibly admit to doing that? what will people think? well they wld think yr. quite normal I think anyway. Pat-55/CF

W

windex125