vacationing

madencanada

<span class="FTHighlightFont">flying</span ft> with sick ,gunky lungs and sinuses.... wondering how some of you manage your treatments ,disease when <span class="FTHighlightFont">flying</span ft> especially long international flights ? when your in a foreign country , do you worry about medical care ,attention if you need it ?

madencanada

<span class="FTHighlightFont">flying</span ft> with sick ,gunky lungs and sinuses.... wondering how some of you manage your treatments ,disease when <span class="FTHighlightFont">flying</span ft> especially long international flights ? when your in a foreign country , do you worry about medical care ,attention if you need it ?

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

i guess i wasn't very clear on my question.. i'll tell ya a story about myself . in nov of last yr. my family and i had a vacation planned , that we went on. but 2 or 3 mths before that , i'd been battling a bug that made me feel horrible. i was doing lots of nebs , antibiotics , prednisone . iwas finished with the anti's and pred about 2 weeks before vac time. when i felt crappy again .... i was going on vacation !!! i was doing nebs quite a bit .. every few hours. when i was on the plane ,i needed my nebulizer ,but had to tough it out till i got off the plane.. wasn't a battery powered one at the time ... so thats why i was wondering how some of you guys and gals cope with situations like that ? if you can handle long flights ? etc

madencanada

i guess i wasn't very clear on my question.. i'll tell ya a story about myself . in nov of last yr. my family and i had a vacation planned , that we went on. but 2 or 3 mths before that , i'd been battling a bug that made me feel horrible. i was doing lots of nebs , antibiotics , prednisone . iwas finished with the anti's and pred about 2 weeks before vac time. when i felt crappy again .... i was going on vacation !!! i was doing nebs quite a bit .. every few hours. when i was on the plane ,i needed my nebulizer ,but had to tough it out till i got off the plane.. wasn't a battery powered one at the time ... so thats why i was wondering how some of you guys and gals cope with situations like that ? if you can handle long flights ? etc

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada