Veramyst

hope0508

my step daughter was recently diagnosed with CF. She is 9. She does not live with my husband and I but is on our insurance. I am curious as to why she would be prescribed Veramyst and having prescriptions filled every two days when what I have read on the internet says she should use it once a day and has 120 sprays. Has anyone prescribed Veramyst and is different from the prescribed usage. We have been unable to get an answer as to why it is being filled so frequently. Thank you.

hope0508

my step daughter was recently diagnosed with CF. She is 9. She does not live with my husband and I but is on our insurance. I am curious as to why she would be prescribed Veramyst and having prescriptions filled every two days when what I have read on the internet says she should use it once a day and has 120 sprays. Has anyone prescribed Veramyst and is different from the prescribed usage. We have been unable to get an answer as to why it is being filled so frequently. Thank you.

hope0508

hope0508

hope0508

JORDYSMOM

That sounds strange to me too. I think your husband should call her doctor's office, and ask why this is happening. I'm also really surprised your insurance is approving it all.

I also wanted to tell you that I just happened to see this in the teens section. You may want to post it in the adults or families section, so it will get more attention.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

That sounds strange to me too. I think your husband should call her doctor's office, and ask why this is happening. I'm also really surprised your insurance is approving it all.

I also wanted to tell you that I just happened to see this in the teens section. You may want to post it in the adults or families section, so it will get more attention.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I also wanted to tell you that I just happened to see this in the teens section. You may want to post it in the adults or families section, so it will get more attention.
<br />
<br />Stacey

C

Cherylwithone

I would call the doctor first and set up a appointment for you and your husband. Ask him those questions and get as much info as you can.

C

Cherylwithone

I would call the doctor first and set up a appointment for you and your husband. Ask him those questions and get as much info as you can.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone