Very low blood pressure

Jasonn1979

I am writing this to see if someone else can help me answer this question my sister who has CF is in the hospital right now she is 27 just admitted yesterday because of how low her blood pressure is. does anyone know what the reason for this is? The doctors are not telling us or her much?Please help!

Jasonn1979

I am writing this to see if someone else can help me answer this question my sister who has CF is in the hospital right now she is 27 just admitted yesterday because of how low her blood pressure is. does anyone know what the reason for this is? The doctors are not telling us or her much?Please help!

Jasonn1979

Jasonn1979

Jasonn1979

blindhearted

How low are we talking? My BP is usually around 90/60...give or take....I'm told that is lower than what is considered normal. Maybe u should post ur question in the adult section. More ppl go to that section, so u might be able to find someone who can help u.

blindhearted

How low are we talking? My BP is usually around 90/60...give or take....I'm told that is lower than what is considered normal. Maybe u should post ur question in the adult section. More ppl go to that section, so u might be able to find someone who can help u.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted