Very sad/strange story here in San Antonio

Imogene

Administrator
OMG Autumn...this is such a strange story! Who would think this could happen...my natural instinct is to pray to St Anthony..patron of the lost...so I call on all saints living and past to bring this story to closure.
I wonder...was she your friend?
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

triples15

Super Moderator
OMG Autumn...this is such a strange story! Who would think this could happen...my natural instinct is to pray to St Anthony..patron of the lost...so I call on all saints living and past to bring this story to closure.
I wonder...was she your friend?
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

Thanks Jeanne! I was hoping that those who are praying folk could pray, and those that send positive vibes, juju, or whatever it is they do could do that too. :) I personally just can't imagine, first the death of your loved one and then this?!

No, I did not know her. We've just been hearing about it via the media here. It sounds like it could be a boyfriend who did not want her cremated, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

W

welshwitch

Ugh, I don't know which is worse! The dying from CF, or the stolen body! Ugh ugh ugh!!!!!

Only 25…..WAY TOO YOUNG!

T

trghpu1994

I saw that story so tragic without the theft, praying for the family

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Autumn,
Thank you for sharing. Been praying all day. As a mom, I can't even imagine (okay, I imagine it daily), the agony of losing your precious child, but than to have the body stolen. But I'm also praying so hard for the boyfriend or whoever; they must be in such agony over the thought of cremation to do that. I pray that he will find peace and bring her home to her parents. My folks told me they wanted to be cremated a long time ago...and it took me 20 years to come to acceptance of that wish. Another reminder for us all to talk with our loved ones about what isn't pleasant.

K

kgfrompa

I saw the story on Nancy Grace I am so sorry for the family and my heart goes out for there loss of such a beautiful young lady

W

windex125

I know you are all gonna think I have lost my mind. But the first thing that came to my mind was not the boy friend, but someone else in the biz. who may have talked abt this young girl. There are a lot of strange people out there that use human bodies/parts for certain religious beleives. I hope that is not that case here.
OMG I would be so upset, and hold the funeral parlor in total responsibility. I will pray/ Pat