Very worried about TX assesment.

Busbie

I have just gone through the TX assesment and I am very worried about the whole process. I keep thinking that I won't be acceptable for TX, so can anybody ease my mind by telling me what reason a person would not be considered for TX.

Busbie

I have just gone through the TX assesment and I am very worried about the whole process. I keep thinking that I won't be acceptable for TX, so can anybody ease my mind by telling me what reason a person would not be considered for TX.

Busbie

Busbie

Busbie

Remember even if one center doesnt accept you does not mean another wont. Most Cf patients dont have a problem getting listed. The thing i would think of maybe underweight as the biggest concern. Or maybe other organ failure. Good Luck. BTW where are you trying to get listed at?

Remember even if one center doesnt accept you does not mean another wont. Most Cf patients dont have a problem getting listed. The thing i would think of maybe underweight as the biggest concern. Or maybe other organ failure. Good Luck. BTW where are you trying to get listed at?

Busbie

I live in Ireland so that is where I hope to get listed. All the talk of antibodies and virus scans what if I have a virus or something.

Busbie

I live in Ireland so that is where I hope to get listed. All the talk of antibodies and virus scans what if I have a virus or something.

Busbie

Busbie

Busbie

Transplantmommy

There were only a few things that would have kept my doctors from listing me...drug use, smoking, being underweight, and not having the proper support group. I did not have problems with any of them. The one thing that did get me in the beginning was that I had a surprise pregnancy, so I wasn't listed until after that.

Transplantmommy

There were only a few things that would have kept my doctors from listing me...drug use, smoking, being underweight, and not having the proper support group. I did not have problems with any of them. The one thing that did get me in the beginning was that I had a surprise pregnancy, so I wasn't listed until after that.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy