Very worried about TX assesment.

Ready2Dance

My listing process was very easy. The big things they focused on were what Patti has said and compliancy. They want to make sure that if they give you this new set of lungs that you're going to take care of them.... that's all I can think of really. Best of luck!

Ready2Dance

My listing process was very easy. The big things they focused on were what Patti has said and compliancy. They want to make sure that if they give you this new set of lungs that you're going to take care of them.... that's all I can think of really. Best of luck!

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance