Vest For Donation

Rosie55

I know someone who has a barely used vest to donate. Her mother passed away about a month ago from a non-CF lung condition, it was her vest. It hasn't been used in over a year and her mother only used it for about 2 weeks so it is in excellent condition. She would like to donate the vest to someone with CF.

It is made by RespirTech and purchased in March 2011. Here is the information she provided:
Item 500008-000/HFCWO Air-pulse Generator System. Serial No. UD03M12. InCourage System Jacket kit size 40. Everything is included in kit - Filter, fuse, cord hose and case. Boxed and ready to go. The website is:
inCourage® Airway Clearance Therapy | Cystic Fibrosis & COPD | RespirTech

She is located in North Carolina and can ship it anywhere in the US as long as shipping costs are covered.

Please PM or call me at 919-740-6462 to make arrangements or if you have any questions. - See more at: http://forum.cysticfibrosis.com/entries/444-Vest-for-Donation#sthash.UeJnTVJc.dpuf

Rosie55

ANOTHER VEST FOR DONATION: My local CFF chapter referred this person to me because the foundation can not be involved. This vest was used for about 6 months by a person that did not have CF. The family only requests that shipping be covered. Please private message me to make arrangements if you are interested.
Here are the specs: "The Vest" Airway Clearance System, Model 105 by Hill-Rom, Adult Medium, User manual included
The website is : www.hill-rom.com, Click on Products, Click on Airway Clearance and then scroll down to Featured Products

Simba15

Thank you. size 40 is what USA size? 10?

I know someone who has a barely used vest to donate. Her mother passed away about a month ago from a non-CF lung condition, it was her vest. It hasn't been used in over a year and her mother only used it for about 2 weeks so it is in excellent condition. She would like to donate the vest to someone with CF.

It is made by RespirTech and purchased in March 2011. Here is the information she provided:
Item 500008-000/HFCWO Air-pulse Generator System. Serial No. UD03M12. InCourage System Jacket kit size 40. Everything is included in kit - Filter, fuse, cord hose and case. Boxed and ready to go. The website is:
inCourage® Airway Clearance Therapy | Cystic Fibrosis & COPD | RespirTech

She is located in North Carolina and can ship it anywhere in the US as long as shipping costs are covered.

Please PM or call me at 919-740-6462 to make arrangements or if you have any questions. - See more at: http://forum.cysticfibrosis.com/entries/444-Vest-for-Donation#sthash.UeJnTVJc.dpuf

Rosie55

Simba15 - Sorry to just check this, I had been checking my private messages. The vest you are inquiring about has been given away. However, I have another one posted on 7/29. Someone contacted my local chapter and they asked if I could help out. Let me know if you are interested in the Hill-Rom vest.

Hcameron997

Adult Small Vest Available

Hi everyone! I recently found an old vest that I would like to donate to anyone in need! It is a pink adult small. Doesn’t come with tubes. Let me know if you’re in need! ?