VEST/NEB STORAGE

Anonymous1

Hi, I was wondering where ppl keep their vest/ neb machine. we have a table that we keep calebs on but were always tripping over wires,tubes and hoses, and having to move the machines to were ever he is going to use it. so i was wondering how everyone kept theirs.

Melissa mom to dylan 7 no cf and caleb 4wcf

Anonymous1

Hi, I was wondering where ppl keep their vest/ neb machine. we have a table that we keep calebs on but were always tripping over wires,tubes and hoses, and having to move the machines to were ever he is going to use it. so i was wondering how everyone kept theirs.

Melissa mom to dylan 7 no cf and caleb 4wcf

anonymous

Hi Melissa,
Maggie's vest se keep in a carrying bag that the company sent with the vest. It had compartments for the hoses, electical cord ,chest vest and the machine it self. It looks like a big gym bag. It's good quality and made so you can transport it (It has a shoulder strap). Each time Maggie's done with her vest I unplug everything and put it all back in the bag and keep it on the floor next to her Barney chair where she sits while she does her vest. That way no one trips over anything or some small child doesn't start playing with all her equipment. The neb machine is small and I have a small TV table I keep in on and always plugged in and ready to go.

Rebecca(mom to Sammy 7 no Cf and MAggie 3 with CF)

anonymous

Hi Melissa,
Maggie's vest se keep in a carrying bag that the company sent with the vest. It had compartments for the hoses, electical cord ,chest vest and the machine it self. It looks like a big gym bag. It's good quality and made so you can transport it (It has a shoulder strap). Each time Maggie's done with her vest I unplug everything and put it all back in the bag and keep it on the floor next to her Barney chair where she sits while she does her vest. That way no one trips over anything or some small child doesn't start playing with all her equipment. The neb machine is small and I have a small TV table I keep in on and always plugged in and ready to go.

Rebecca(mom to Sammy 7 no Cf and MAggie 3 with CF)

fourkidsmom

I do the same as Rebecca, after using the vest we put it completely away and I have an end table that has a compartment under it with doors that close, so you can't even tell it is there. Then we put the aeorsal machine behind the table, this is the only place we store it and it is right next to the sofa in the livingroom. The nebs after every use we clean and they air dry in the kitchen on top of the microwave out of the way.

Angie
Step mom to Brittany 13 no cf
Mom to Tyler 12 no cf, cf carrier
Mom to Brady 4 with cf
Mom to Taylor 3 no cf, but chromsome 9q 21.2 q 22.1 deletion

fourkidsmom

I do the same as Rebecca, after using the vest we put it completely away and I have an end table that has a compartment under it with doors that close, so you can't even tell it is there. Then we put the aeorsal machine behind the table, this is the only place we store it and it is right next to the sofa in the livingroom. The nebs after every use we clean and they air dry in the kitchen on top of the microwave out of the way.

Angie
Step mom to Brittany 13 no cf
Mom to Tyler 12 no cf, cf carrier
Mom to Brady 4 with cf
Mom to Taylor 3 no cf, but chromsome 9q 21.2 q 22.1 deletion