vest question

H

hopesiris

If you have to put out a lot of money to get a new vest you might want to wait a bit and see if "no" is enough to stop the pulling game. Amelia used to drive me nuts pulling on it but at about 15 months she became more interested in playing by herself while I do my treatment.

The hoses drive me crazy but once I did have to pull my hoses out and run to Amelia during my treatment-that was much faster than if I had to unlock hoses or unstrap the vest. I don't even remember what she did but I remember I got to her in seconds and was glad I had hoses that pull out quickly.

H

hopesiris

If you have to put out a lot of money to get a new vest you might want to wait a bit and see if "no" is enough to stop the pulling game. Amelia used to drive me nuts pulling on it but at about 15 months she became more interested in playing by herself while I do my treatment.

The hoses drive me crazy but once I did have to pull my hoses out and run to Amelia during my treatment-that was much faster than if I had to unlock hoses or unstrap the vest. I don't even remember what she did but I remember I got to her in seconds and was glad I had hoses that pull out quickly.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

<br />
<br />The hoses drive me crazy but once I did have to pull my hoses out and run to Amelia during my treatment-that was much faster than if I had to unlock hoses or unstrap the vest. I don't even remember what she did but I remember I got to her in seconds and was glad I had hoses that pull out quickly.

skeeter6585

Just got our's for my daughter (Respirtech). It is great and the rolling bag is awesome, it is fitted to the machine and has a storage area for the vest and tubes above the main storage area.

skeeter6585

Just got our's for my daughter (Respirtech). It is great and the rolling bag is awesome, it is fitted to the machine and has a storage area for the vest and tubes above the main storage area.

skeeter6585

skeeter6585

skeeter6585

S

semperfiohana

thanks for everyone's replies! i did e-mail my doc and my nurse coordinator said she would contact the company. but wasn't sure what they would say since my current vest is 4 years old and they expect them to last about 8. thanks again though guys!

S

semperfiohana

thanks for everyone's replies! i did e-mail my doc and my nurse coordinator said she would contact the company. but wasn't sure what they would say since my current vest is 4 years old and they expect them to last about 8. thanks again though guys!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana