vest verses acapella

gsplover

Which one do you prefer and why?

Is the acapella as affective as the vest?

Do you use both devices everyday?

Thanks...I am thinking about getting an acapella to bring with me when I travel so I don't have to lug my vest around.

What are your thoughts?

gsplover

Thanks...I am thinking about getting an acapella to bring with me when I travel so I don't have to lug my vest around.

What are your thoughts?

gsplover

What are your thoughts?

NoExcuses

i wish the acapella was as effective as the vest. it would sure make my life easier.

but the reality is that it's not for me. if it was, i doubt people would pay thousands of dollars for the vest.

and when i'm traveling, i typically don't get as much sleep as i should so it's that much more important that i have the best mucus clearance possible. so i lug around my Vest to avoid getting sick

NoExcuses

i wish the acapella was as effective as the vest. it would sure make my life easier.

but the reality is that it's not for me. if it was, i doubt people would pay thousands of dollars for the vest.

and when i'm traveling, i typically don't get as much sleep as i should so it's that much more important that i have the best mucus clearance possible. so i lug around my Vest to avoid getting sick

NoExcuses