Vesting with a Picc Line

Giggles

Does anyone else find it to be slightly uncomfortable. No so much during the vesting time but after there is then a dull pain sometimes in the chest area where the picc line is at.... Just curious if anyone else experiences this and if you have any tips.<br><br><br>Thanks!<br>

Giggles

Does anyone else find it to be slightly uncomfortable. No so much during the vesting time but after there is then a dull pain sometimes in the chest area where the picc line is at.... Just curious if anyone else experiences this and if you have any tips.<br><br><br>Thanks!<br>

Giggles

IVWinchester79

I did maybe once, but other than that, I've been okay. The only discomfort I have is where to put my arm so the vibration doesn't bother it.

IVWinchester79

I did maybe once, but other than that, I've been okay. The only discomfort I have is where to put my arm so the vibration doesn't bother it.

IVWinchester79

IVWinchester79

IVWinchester79

IVWinchester79

L

lizlas

<P>thats upsetting to know that it hurts after using vest with a picc line....but what about a port it s the same thing?</P>
<P>line ends up in a central big vein.....??</P>
<P>so does it hurt where the tip of the line ends in vein in chest....</P>
<P> that gives me the willys....I used to be afraid to do CPT and pound over where the pick ends....but after a few piccs dont give it a second thot anymore.....</P>
<P>I dont have a vest but i want one....</P>
<P>liz</P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

<P>thats upsetting to know that it hurts after using vest with a picc line....but what about a port it s the same thing?</P>
<P>that gives me the willys....I used to be afraid to do CPT and pound over where the pick ends....but after a few piccs dont give it a second thot anymore.....</P>
<P>liz</P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P><BR>thats upsetting to know that it hurts after using vest with a picc line....but what about a port it s the same thing?</P>
<P>that gives me the willys....I used to be afraid to do CPT and pound over where the pick ends....but after a few piccs dont give it a second thot anymore.....</P>
<P>liz</P>
<P></P>

Giggles

Liz it is not terrible. I just put the machine at a lower frequency and put a towel over the right side of my chest...... You can still vest...... <br>

Giggles

Liz it is not terrible. I just put the machine at a lower frequency and put a towel over the right side of my chest...... You can still vest...... <br>

Giggles