Videogames

wolverine2099

does anybody here with CF play videogames and if so what and what platform?also anybody hear of a little thing called halo 3?

wolverine2099

does anybody here with CF play videogames and if so what and what platform?also anybody hear of a little thing called halo 3?

wolverine2099

wolverine2099

wolverine2099

65rosessamurai

I also usually play PC games, but we also have a nintendo Wii. It has a lot of games which require physical activity, something that is good for pulmonary thereapy.
I've heard of halo 3, but never played it. I've heard the Sim's game is pretty good, but hadn't played that before, either.

65rosessamurai

I also usually play PC games, but we also have a nintendo Wii. It has a lot of games which require physical activity, something that is good for pulmonary thereapy.
I've heard of halo 3, but never played it. I've heard the Sim's game is pretty good, but hadn't played that before, either.

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai