Vitamin D levels

LMK

Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone has ever had "severly deficient" vit.D levels? If so what was the treatment? supplements or i.v.?

Thanks so much for your info!

LMK =)

LMK

Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone has ever had "severly deficient" vit.D levels? If so what was the treatment? supplements or i.v.?

LMK =)

LMK

LMK =)

JennifersHope

Yes I just posted on this not that long ago.. I am severely low as well.. My level is 3 or something like that.. RIght now I am taking 50,000 IUs weekly, in addition to my ADeKS , I am going to get retested in a few weeks... Hopefully it will go up I think my bones are going to crumble.

I already have a tiny fracture in one of my hand bones.. ( from my cruise) it is rough being so low.. My CF nurse just emailed me to make sure I was taking the vitamins with my enzymes.... so don't forget to do that as well.

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Yes I just posted on this not that long ago.. I am severely low as well.. My level is 3 or something like that.. RIght now I am taking 50,000 IUs weekly, in addition to my ADeKS , I am going to get retested in a few weeks... Hopefully it will go up I think my bones are going to crumble.

I already have a tiny fracture in one of my hand bones.. ( from my cruise) it is rough being so low.. My CF nurse just emailed me to make sure I was taking the vitamins with my enzymes.... so don't forget to do that as well.

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

thefrogprincess

I was severly deficient. For a while I was taking 50,000 IU a week, but was forgetting to take it since it was only once a week. So then I went to taking 8000 IU twice a day, plus what's in my mulitvit. Now my levels are actually high, so I cut that back to 400 IU twice a day.

thefrogprincess

I was severly deficient. For a while I was taking 50,000 IU a week, but was forgetting to take it since it was only once a week. So then I went to taking 8000 IU twice a day, plus what's in my mulitvit. Now my levels are actually high, so I cut that back to 400 IU twice a day.

thefrogprincess