Vitamin K and insurance coverage

Suzyq092

My daughter takes mephyton which is what she was prescribed for her vitamin k deficiency. Our insurance covers it no problem.

Suzyq092

My daughter takes mephyton which is what she was prescribed for her vitamin k deficiency. Our insurance covers it no problem.

Suzyq092

Suzyq092

Suzyq092

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have BCBS Selectchoice and they don't cover the Vitamin K, didn't cover ADEKs, nor do they cover Source CF Chewables.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have BCBS Selectchoice and they don't cover the Vitamin K, didn't cover ADEKs, nor do they cover Source CF Chewables.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mackenziesmom

Thanks everyone who responded. Our insurance has never covered multivitamins either or anything else you can get over the counter. But you can only get mephyton with a prescription and they've always covered it in the past. If AA rejects my final appeal, I do plan to take it to the media which won't be difficult. I work in that field. AA is supposedly a big supporter of the CF Foundation.

mackenziesmom

Thanks everyone who responded. Our insurance has never covered multivitamins either or anything else you can get over the counter. But you can only get mephyton with a prescription and they've always covered it in the past. If AA rejects my final appeal, I do plan to take it to the media which won't be difficult. I work in that field. AA is supposedly a big supporter of the CF Foundation.

mackenziesmom

mackenziesmom

mackenziesmom