Vitamins

thefrogprincess

Does anyone else get an upset stomach from their vitamins? I do! If I take them in the morning, whether I eat or not, I throw up. When I take them with dinner I get heart burn. I even take Tums for calcium and still get heart burn!!!! If you don't have this problem please tell me what kind of vitamins you take!

jemmie11

i take ADEK too, and i dont have any problems with getting sick, tho sometimes i do get heartburn, so i try to take them when i eat.

anonymous

My daughter from birth would throw up or not take adeks. We get them from the CFF and they are called vitamax. She takes them in some formula and have never had any trouble. Hers come in fruit flavored but I know the adult kind have different flavors you can choose, you can call the CFF pharmacy to find out more info!!

anonymous

My daughter had stomach problems from adeks and abdeks. She feels fine on "One a Day Essentials " and Vitamin K. She felt miserable on calcium supplements and became severly constipated.

N

nycgirl

Hi,
You should go the the health food store and get a vitamin without Iron. I am pretty sure it is the Iron that is making you ill. I have heard that Iron upsets stomachs and causes nausea.
I take VITAL FORCE without iron and it has everything else i need.
Feel better.
Jessica 28 w/cf