vitamins

chevbacher

my daughter of 2 with CF currently takes an array of vitamins daily; a multi vitamin, iron, vitamin E. I heard that in some places you can get one 'CF vitamin' that has everything included. Anyone know about this and where i can get it? thanks. Chev

chevbacher

my daughter of 2 with CF currently takes an array of vitamins daily; a multi vitamin, iron, vitamin E. I heard that in some places you can get one 'CF vitamin' that has everything included. Anyone know about this and where i can get it? thanks. Chev

chevbacher

chevbacher

chevbacher

M

Mommafirst

CF services pharmacy has several different CF formulated vitamins. My daughter has always used vitamax from there -- they have liquid drops and chewables.

You can get to the pharmacy from the CFF.org website.

M

Mommafirst

CF services pharmacy has several different CF formulated vitamins. My daughter has always used vitamax from there -- they have liquid drops and chewables.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />You can get to the pharmacy from the CFF.org website.

dragonlady

There's Adek vitamins and CF Source vitamins also.

If you a prescribtion of Ultrase you can get free vitamins:

Comprehensive Care for CF program
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.pparx.org/supporters/ViewProgram.php?program_id=104
">http://www.pparx.org/supporter...am.php?program_id=104
</a>

Carefirst for CF (up to age 3)

An Innovative Program to Help Ease the Financial Burden of Infant Patients Diagnosed with CF... CareFirst for CFSM
CareFirst for CFSM is an innovative program to help ease the financial burden of infant patients diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.

Who is eligible?

Any cystic fibrosis patient or Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome patient in the U.S. or Puerto Rico up to 3 years of age.
With a prescription for ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or Enteric-Coated Minitablets, what will the patient receive?

Free ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or ULTRASE® MT Enteric-Coated Minitablets
Free ADEKs® Pediatric Drops
Free copy of Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Patient and Family educational book
Free diaper bag with CareFirst for CFSM logo
How do you register a patient?

The caregiver should call (866) AXCAN-RX (866-292-2679) to enroll.
Axcan Pharma US, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue
or change the program at any time.

Click here to download the PDF on how to get started with
the Axcan CareFirst for CFSM. (PDF 1.626 MB)

dragonlady

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.pparx.org/supporters/ViewProgram.php?program_id=104
</a>

An Innovative Program to Help Ease the Financial Burden of Infant Patients Diagnosed with CF... CareFirst for CFSM
CareFirst for CFSM is an innovative program to help ease the financial burden of infant patients diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.

Who is eligible?

Any cystic fibrosis patient or Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome patient in the U.S. or Puerto Rico up to 3 years of age.
With a prescription for ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or Enteric-Coated Minitablets, what will the patient receive?

Free ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or ULTRASE® MT Enteric-Coated Minitablets

dragonlady

</a>

Who is eligible?

dragonlady

</a>

Who is eligible?

dragonlady

<br />
<br />If you a prescribtion of Ultrase you can get free vitamins:
<br />
<br />Comprehensive Care for CF program
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.pparx.org/supporters/ViewProgram.php?program_id=104
</a><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Carefirst for CF (up to age 3)
<br />
<br />An Innovative Program to Help Ease the Financial Burden of Infant Patients Diagnosed with CF... CareFirst for CFSM
<br />CareFirst for CFSM is an innovative program to help ease the financial burden of infant patients diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
<br />
<br />Who is eligible?
<br />
<br />Any cystic fibrosis patient or Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome patient in the U.S. or Puerto Rico up to 3 years of age.
<br />With a prescription for ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or Enteric-Coated Minitablets, what will the patient receive?
<br />
<br />Free ULTRASE® Enteric-Coated Microspheres or ULTRASE® MT Enteric-Coated Minitablets
<br />Free ADEKs® Pediatric Drops
<br />Free copy of Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Patient and Family educational book
<br />Free diaper bag with CareFirst for CFSM logo
<br />How do you register a patient?
<br />
<br />The caregiver should call (866) AXCAN-RX (866-292-2679) to enroll.
<br />Axcan Pharma US, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue
<br />or change the program at any time.
<br />
<br />Click here to download the PDF on how to get started with
<br />the Axcan CareFirst for CFSM. (PDF 1.626 MB)
<br />

JamieH

We use Source CF vitamins. I have been told they are over the counter now so we get them from Walgreens for around $15 for 3 months I think.

JamieH

We use Source CF vitamins. I have been told they are over the counter now so we get them from Walgreens for around $15 for 3 months I think.

JamieH

JamieH

JamieH