Vomiting with every meal

TobysMom

my son was having vomits (projectile) when he was in the hospital and still occasionally gets them. The gastro dr said it is severe acid reflux and has him on Zantac 2x a day. It could be something as minimal as acid reflux, so maybe look into that?

TobysMom

my son was having vomits (projectile) when he was in the hospital and still occasionally gets them. The gastro dr said it is severe acid reflux and has him on Zantac 2x a day. It could be something as minimal as acid reflux, so maybe look into that?

TobysMom

TobysMom

TobysMom