Vote to help Rock CF!

letsrockcfem

Dear Friends,

Out 8,000 nomintations, I was choses to be in the top 10 for Applebee's Real Burgers for Real Heroes sweepstakes! In order to win the sweepstakes I need your vote and your neighbors vote too! The Grand Prize Winner receives $5,000 and a years worth of Applebee's realburgers. This is just what I need.

Below is the nomination letter that my friend and mother of one of my favorite CF patients wrote to make this happen:

Emily Schaller - Rocks Cystic Fibrosis through Bike Rides and Benefit Concerts

Trenton, Mich.

Applebee's, Woodhaven , Mich.

Nominated by Julie McCafferty of Rochester Hills , Mich.

Emily is the absolute definition of a real hero. Diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at 18 months, her parents were told she would not live to see high school. Now in her 20s, Emily has made it her mission in life to bring awareness to this disease and has proven herself to be an inspiration to patients, parents and family members. She founded her own organization (www.letsrockcf.org) and does a bike ride from Detroit to Chicago every year to raise money for cystic fibrosis research. She also does an amazing benefit concert, where all of the money raised goes to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for its use in researching this disease. To say she is a hero is an understatement. She is an inspiration, a lifesaver, the most inspiring and entertaining person you will EVER meet ... my life and my daughter's (a four-year-old CF patient) life are forever blessed because Emily has been introduced into them. She is a hero. She is amazing and will continue to touch lives every single day.

Again, in order to win this I need you and everyone that you know to vote. Voting starts Wednesday July 15 at the Applebee's website <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://applebees.com/realheroes/.">http://applebees.com/realheroes/.</a> Each day you are allowed to vote only once, so don't forget to go to that site everyday and vote for me! The grand prize winner will be notified July 24 and you will all know the outcome.

Please forward this to as many people as you can. Thanks in advance and let's bring this one home to Michigan . Rock CF,

Emily A. Schaller

letsrockcfem

Dear Friends,

Out 8,000 nomintations, I was choses to be in the top 10 for Applebee's Real Burgers for Real Heroes sweepstakes! In order to win the sweepstakes I need your vote and your neighbors vote too! The Grand Prize Winner receives $5,000 and a years worth of Applebee's realburgers. This is just what I need.

Below is the nomination letter that my friend and mother of one of my favorite CF patients wrote to make this happen:

Trenton, Mich.

Emily is the absolute definition of a real hero. Diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at 18 months, her parents were told she would not live to see high school. Now in her 20s, Emily has made it her mission in life to bring awareness to this disease and has proven herself to be an inspiration to patients, parents and family members. She founded her own organization (www.letsrockcf.org) and does a bike ride from Detroit to Chicago every year to raise money for cystic fibrosis research. She also does an amazing benefit concert, where all of the money raised goes to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for its use in researching this disease. To say she is a hero is an understatement. She is an inspiration, a lifesaver, the most inspiring and entertaining person you will EVER meet ... my life and my daughter's (a four-year-old CF patient) life are forever blessed because Emily has been introduced into them. She is a hero. She is amazing and will continue to touch lives every single day.

Again, in order to win this I need you and everyone that you know to vote. Voting starts Wednesday July 15 at the Applebee's website <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://applebees.com/realheroes/.">http://applebees.com/realheroes/.</a> Each day you are allowed to vote only once, so don't forget to go to that site everyday and vote for me! The grand prize winner will be notified July 24 and you will all know the outcome.

Please forward this to as many people as you can. Thanks in advance and let's bring this one home to Michigan . Rock CF,

Emily A. Schaller

letsrockcfem

Dear Friends,

Trenton, Mich.

Emily A. Schaller

letsrockcfem

Dear Friends,

Trenton, Mich.

Emily A. Schaller

letsrockcfem

Dear Friends,
<br />
<br /> Out 8,000 nomintations, I was choses to be in the top 10 for Applebee's Real Burgers for Real Heroes sweepstakes! In order to win the sweepstakes I need your vote and your neighbors vote too! The Grand Prize Winner receives $5,000 and a years worth of Applebee's realburgers. This is just what I need.
<br />
<br />Below is the nomination letter that my friend and mother of one of my favorite CF patients wrote to make this happen:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Emily Schaller - Rocks Cystic Fibrosis through Bike Rides and Benefit Concerts
<br />
<br />Trenton, Mich.
<br />
<br />Applebee's, Woodhaven , Mich.
<br />
<br /> Nominated by Julie McCafferty of Rochester Hills , Mich.
<br />
<br /> Emily is the absolute definition of a real hero. Diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at 18 months, her parents were told she would not live to see high school. Now in her 20s, Emily has made it her mission in life to bring awareness to this disease and has proven herself to be an inspiration to patients, parents and family members. She founded her own organization (www.letsrockcf.org) and does a bike ride from Detroit to Chicago every year to raise money for cystic fibrosis research. She also does an amazing benefit concert, where all of the money raised goes to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for its use in researching this disease. To say she is a hero is an understatement. She is an inspiration, a lifesaver, the most inspiring and entertaining person you will EVER meet ... my life and my daughter's (a four-year-old CF patient) life are forever blessed because Emily has been introduced into them. She is a hero. She is amazing and will continue to touch lives every single day.
<br />
<br />Again, in order to win this I need you and everyone that you know to vote. Voting starts Wednesday July 15 at the Applebee's website <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://applebees.com/realheroes/.">http://applebees.com/realheroes/.</a> Each day you are allowed to vote only once, so don't forget to go to that site everyday and vote for me! The grand prize winner will be notified July 24 and you will all know the outcome.
<br />
<br />Please forward this to as many people as you can. Thanks in advance and let's bring this one home to Michigan . Rock CF,
<br />
<br />Emily A. Schaller
<br />