Waiting Room

Ready2Dance

So my family and I are getting ready to pack our bags to be ready for "the call" when I get my transplant. We decided it would be a good idea to have a survival bag for my family while they wait for the long surgery. The surgery should take between 6-10 hours, depending on a lot of factors.

The given things like sudoko, crossword puzzles, quarters for vending machines, and an address book are things we've thought about. Anyone have any other insight to this? We don't have any young kids that'll be there, so that makes it a little easier.

Ready2Dance

So my family and I are getting ready to pack our bags to be ready for "the call" when I get my transplant. We decided it would be a good idea to have a survival bag for my family while they wait for the long surgery. The surgery should take between 6-10 hours, depending on a lot of factors.

The given things like sudoko, crossword puzzles, quarters for vending machines, and an address book are things we've thought about. Anyone have any other insight to this? We don't have any young kids that'll be there, so that makes it a little easier.

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

<br />
<br />The given things like sudoko, crossword puzzles, quarters for vending machines, and an address book are things we've thought about. Anyone have any other insight to this? We don't have any young kids that'll be there, so that makes it a little easier.

Marjolein

A notebook. So they can write down things for you while you are still out. Things like when a doctor came to see them to talk to them of how things were going and what he said. And they also kept it the following days, while I was in ICU.

Marjolein

A notebook. So they can write down things for you while you are still out. Things like when a doctor came to see them to talk to them of how things were going and what he said. And they also kept it the following days, while I was in ICU.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein