Waiting Waiting and more waiting...

CFTEAMA

I have a blowel blockage. And when I get them or if I don't poop for 3 to 4 days they want me to do long hospital emamias. I have been shown how to use them. also when I get backed up they want me to put Golylax down my G-tube with my feeding pump so I did that today and I just got done with 3 1000ml emamias! Plus allot of Golyax. so far not much has happened. My belly looks like I have twins in it. lol. I also do Mucuomist everyday down the G-tube and daily Golylax also.

I getting a bit mad that not a thing has movied.
-------------------------------------------------------
20/w CF/Bronchiectasis DDF508

CFTEAMA

I have a blowel blockage. And when I get them or if I don't poop for 3 to 4 days they want me to do long hospital emamias. I have been shown how to use them. also when I get backed up they want me to put Golylax down my G-tube with my feeding pump so I did that today and I just got done with 3 1000ml emamias! Plus allot of Golyax. so far not much has happened. My belly looks like I have twins in it. lol. I also do Mucuomist everyday down the G-tube and daily Golylax also.

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

<br />
<br />I getting a bit mad that not a thing has movied.
<br />-------------------------------------------------------
<br />20/w CF/Bronchiectasis DDF508
<br />