Want to talk to other people with CF?

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

i thought that you might want to talk to other people around your age about CF. So here you can put your email or IM or Myspace.

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

i thought that you might want to talk to other people around your age about CF. So here you can put your email or IM or Myspace.

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

MessyJessy215

Hi everyone ,

lynnsquires

Hey MessyJessy215....Iam 25 years old and I would love to get to know other people around my age that has CF....I would love for someone to e-mail me who has CF.....My e-mail address is squiresapril@hotmail.com.

lynnsquires

Hey MessyJessy215....Iam 25 years old and I would love to get to know other people around my age that has CF....I would love for someone to e-mail me who has CF.....My e-mail address is squiresapril@hotmail.com.

lynnsquires

lynnsquires

lynnsquires

lynnsquires