wat is the life span for someone with cf?

dude

it depends on how serious the cf is.Some people are practically normal and will live into their 70s wheras others will struggle to get out of their teens.

Brad

I will Be 50 in January and I have a Brother 58
and a Sister 44. We ALL have Cf.............

Brad

Brad

dude

brad did you find a gradual deterioation of your lung function or was there a sudden decrease ie when you was 20 what was your fev 1 like

dude

brad did you find a gradual deterioation of your lung function or was there a sudden decrease ie when you was 20 what was your fev 1 like

dude

chipie12

My son's doctor says he doesn't like to use a cap. There are so many different mutations and variables to consider. And every year they find better meds and methods.

chipie12

My son's doctor says he doesn't like to use a cap. There are so many different mutations and variables to consider. And every year they find better meds and methods.

chipie12