We are in for a tune up

ConnorColton

My 4 month old is in the hospital right now too. He got here on Monday, and went down for a PICC line on Tuesday morning. Even though he is doing 95% better now, we still have to stay here through the whole 2 week course of antibiotics. Thats a bummer. This is the 3rd time he got a PICC, so from our experiences it is a routine thing for us. Wishing you all well, a quick hospital stay and back to "normal" life very soon. God Bless!!

martysmom

Thank you so much everyone!

Becky, We are here that long too. He has staph and pseudomonas and he got really sick. Freaked me out!!! He is responding wonderfully to the IVs so we are so relieved. I hope you are doing well and that the little guy is feeling better.

martysmom

Becky, We are here that long too. He has staph and pseudomonas and he got really sick. Freaked me out!!! He is responding wonderfully to the IVs so we are so relieved. I hope you are doing well and that the little guy is feeling better.

martysmom

<br />
<br />Becky, We are here that long too. He has staph and pseudomonas and he got really sick. Freaked me out!!! He is responding wonderfully to the IVs so we are so relieved. I hope you are doing well and that the little guy is feeling better.