We are on a mission

kbsonner

We are in northern MN on "the shore". I know how you feel on the driving. We have to drive 4.5 hours to Minneapolis for my sons doc. I would be sooo happy if there was a doc in Duluth. We go down and back in 1 day. Sucks! Good luck with your plans! Kelly

kbsonner

We are in northern MN on "the shore". I know how you feel on the driving. We have to drive 4.5 hours to Minneapolis for my sons doc. I would be sooo happy if there was a doc in Duluth. We go down and back in 1 day. Sucks! Good luck with your plans! Kelly

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner

jennc0315

Do you come to the clinic in Grand Rapids? Thats the one we go to but we are lucky to live right here. It's too bad that there isn't a clinic up there. What happens when he gets sick? I hope you are able to establish something up there soon!!!!

jennc0315

Do you come to the clinic in Grand Rapids? Thats the one we go to but we are lucky to live right here. It's too bad that there isn't a clinic up there. What happens when he gets sick? I hope you are able to establish something up there soon!!!!

jennc0315

jennc0315

jennc0315