we got our AMT clamps

ajordan86

we finally got two of them, personally dropped off by an apria representative. it took a 5:00 am phone call this morning when we discovered yet another pool of formula.

madi has had the worst luck with this whole g-tube thing. it has done wonders for her weight, and overall health, but it has come at an unlucky price.

when madi first got her nose tube, she removed her nose tube 3 times(she HATED getting it put back in). pulled her balloon out twice(ouch). bhe also just recently bit a hole in our last angled feeding tube, so for three nights we had to get up and give her a bunch of mini feeds until her tubes arrived.

it's put her in the 50% so i guess its been worth the trouble

ajordan86

we finally got two of them, personally dropped off by an apria representative. it took a 5:00 am phone call this morning when we discovered yet another pool of formula.

madi has had the worst luck with this whole g-tube thing. it has done wonders for her weight, and overall health, but it has come at an unlucky price.

when madi first got her nose tube, she removed her nose tube 3 times(she HATED getting it put back in). pulled her balloon out twice(ouch). bhe also just recently bit a hole in our last angled feeding tube, so for three nights we had to get up and give her a bunch of mini feeds until her tubes arrived.

ajordan86

ajordan86

ajordan86

<br />
<br />madi has had the worst luck with this whole g-tube thing. it has done wonders for her weight, and overall health, but it has come at an unlucky price.
<br />
<br />when madi first got her nose tube, she removed her nose tube 3 times(she HATED getting it put back in). pulled her balloon out twice(ouch). bhe also just recently bit a hole in our last angled feeding tube, so for three nights we had to get up and give her a bunch of mini feeds until her tubes arrived.
<br />
<br />it's put her in the 50% so i guess its been worth the trouble