we lost the pregnancy

Lamp

Awww....thats horrible!! I'm so sorry. =( I wish there was something we could say to make it better and go away...

Lamp

Awww....thats horrible!! I'm so sorry. =( I wish there was something we could say to make it better and go away...

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp

H

hopesiris

I'm sorry for your loss. I miscarried recently so if you want to chat feel free to PM me.

H

hopesiris

I'm sorry for your loss. I miscarried recently so if you want to chat feel free to PM me.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

liotan

I am so sorry to hear this. It's never easy and I hope you continue to fight until you get what you want. I'll be keeping you in my prayers! HUGS

liotan

I am so sorry to hear this. It's never easy and I hope you continue to fight until you get what you want. I'll be keeping you in my prayers! HUGS

liotan

liotan

liotan