We want your opinion!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Tina, your kids are adorable. Of course, I'm crying after the video. They get me every time.

Every time I read a new diagnosis story it takes me back to my own situation. I don't think any of us will ever forget what its like to hear the news. You are in a good place here, we all understand.

Thanks for sharing your story and your beautiful video.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Tina, your kids are adorable. Of course, I'm crying after the video. They get me every time.

Every time I read a new diagnosis story it takes me back to my own situation. I don't think any of us will ever forget what its like to hear the news. You are in a good place here, we all understand.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Every time I read a new diagnosis story it takes me back to my own situation. I don't think any of us will ever forget what its like to hear the news. You are in a good place here, we all understand.
<br />
<br />Thanks for sharing your story and your beautiful video.