weight issues

G

grantsmom

Grant had a clinic appt this week, he now weighs 18.5 pounds. His doctor is still concerned he is not gaining enough.
I have been adding butter to his food and he is now on 24cal ounce formula. He previously was on the dha study formula but was taken off of that due to sluggish weight gain.

He is not a great eater. He only weighed 4 lbs 10oz at birth so I thought his was weight gain has been ok considering he was so small at birth. According to his clinic its not good enough. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

G

grantsmom

Grant had a clinic appt this week, he now weighs 18.5 pounds. His doctor is still concerned he is not gaining enough.
I have been adding butter to his food and he is now on 24cal ounce formula. He previously was on the dha study formula but was taken off of that due to sluggish weight gain.

He is not a great eater. He only weighed 4 lbs 10oz at birth so I thought his was weight gain has been ok considering he was so small at birth. According to his clinic its not good enough. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

<br /> I have been adding butter to his food and he is now on 24cal ounce formula. He previously was on the dha study formula but was taken off of that due to sluggish weight gain.
<br />
<br /> He is not a great eater. He only weighed 4 lbs 10oz at birth so I thought his was weight gain has been ok considering he was so small at birth. According to his clinic its not good enough. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

jbrandonAW

How old is he?

My daughter was 4lbs 11oz at birth, and at one year was only 15lbs. At 15 months she was 18.7 (monday is her 18 month).

I started giving her a sippy of water & carnation instant breakfast at 09 months, and then at 1 year it was whole milk & carnation (about 300 cals).

Have you tried avacado mixed with a fruit? Avacodo is a very fattening but healthy food. Also try yobaby yogart mixed with infant cereal.

jbrandonAW

How old is he?

My daughter was 4lbs 11oz at birth, and at one year was only 15lbs. At 15 months she was 18.7 (monday is her 18 month).

I started giving her a sippy of water & carnation instant breakfast at 09 months, and then at 1 year it was whole milk & carnation (about 300 cals).

Have you tried avacado mixed with a fruit? Avacodo is a very fattening but healthy food. Also try yobaby yogart mixed with infant cereal.

jbrandonAW

How old is he?

jbrandonAW

How old is he?

jbrandonAW

How old is he?
<br />
<br />My daughter was 4lbs 11oz at birth, and at one year was only 15lbs. At 15 months she was 18.7 (monday is her 18 month).
<br />
<br />I started giving her a sippy of water & carnation instant breakfast at 09 months, and then at 1 year it was whole milk & carnation (about 300 cals).
<br />
<br />Have you tried avacado mixed with a fruit? Avacodo is a very fattening but healthy food. Also try yobaby yogart mixed with infant cereal.

G

grantsmom

Thank you for the replys. To answer your question, he will be a year old on September 3rd. He won't drink from a sippy cup yet but I have continued to work on that. I will definately try the avacado and yogart . Thanks

G

grantsmom

Thank you for the replys. To answer your question, he will be a year old on September 3rd. He won't drink from a sippy cup yet but I have continued to work on that. I will definately try the avacado and yogart . Thanks

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom