Weight lifting and exercise

jerry

PUMP HEAVY IRON to gain muscle mass!!!

Regarding gaining weight - I just eat anything and everything and have MANY small meals/day

BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY!!!

Jerry
50 with cf

M

melleemac

Markus
One of my twin boys wants to start lifting weights. What age would you consider too young.........he wont be 13 until July. He has alot of touble with his lungs and gaining weight. He did ask his physotherapist last week about it, and she put it off saying that she would talk to him later.
I hope you Julie and the trplets are all doing well!
Thanks
Mel

M

melleemac

Markus
One of my twin boys wants to start lifting weights. What age would you consider too young.........he wont be 13 until July. He has alot of touble with his lungs and gaining weight. He did ask his physotherapist last week about it, and she put it off saying that she would talk to him later.
Thanks
Mel

M

melleemac

Markus
Thanks
Mel

M

Markus

he can start lifting weights but its really improtant that he has someone with him at all times that knows the proper form. At that age kids want to lift a lot of weight and can easily hurt themselves. Its all about being able to do the exercise properly

M

Markus

he can start lifting weights but its really improtant that he has someone with him at all times that knows the proper form. At that age kids want to lift a lot of weight and can easily hurt themselves. Its all about being able to do the exercise properly

M

Markus