Weight problem

Cerulean

I used to be told that my BS was "a little high". A few years later *BAM*- diabetes. When your dr. tells you that you are "a little high" that basically means you are pre-diabetic.

Cerulean

I used to be told that my BS was "a little high". A few years later *BAM*- diabetes. When your dr. tells you that you are "a little high" that basically means you are pre-diabetic.

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

minichic

how many enzymes are on they found out i was taking to many and when they backed me down i started gaining weight

hope this helps

minichic

how many enzymes are on they found out i was taking to many and when they backed me down i started gaining weight

hope this helps

minichic

hope this helps

minichic

hope this helps

minichic

<br />
<br />hope this helps